top of page

Quantum Life Community

Public·59 members

Houston Texans VS Tennessee Titans live online 17 December 2023

5 days ago — Derrick Henry and the Tennessee Titans will host C.J. Stroud and the Houston Texans on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET, in a matchup between two of the ...

It was hard to run with the ball. We made a lot of mistakes. But we were also able to protect the quarterback enough to throw it at the end of the game. That was key. Tyjae (Spears) helped us, Chig (Okonkwo) helped us, (DeAndre) Hop stepped up, Nick (Westbrook-Ikhine) stepped up and continued to do that. They stood firm, they believed. All the credit goes to the players. Yes, I think they all believed and were able to respond. The excitement of being able to stop the drive on third down and celebrate, and then after a minute, mistakes. We just picked ourselves up and kept playing, that says a lot about our American soccer team and its growth. It's not going to be easy, especially against a good team on Monday night. I'm proud of the way they compete and fight. We just need to eliminate some of the mistakes that, more often than not, cost us dearly. " 1:10 AM11 hours agoFor this match the Texans will be without the injured Tavierre Thomas, Will Anderson Jr, Blake Cashman, Ka'imi Fairbairn and Tank Dell, as well as the list of players listed as questionable, with Shaq Manson, Henry To'o To'o, Nico Collins, Noah Brown, CJ Stroud and George Fant. 1:05 AM11 hours agoThe Titans will be without the injured Ryan Stonehouse, Joe Jones, Kristian Fulton, Kyle Peko, Kyle Philips, Jeffrey Simmons and Josh Whyle, as well as the questionable K'1Von Wallace, Jack Gibbens, Nick Westbrook-Ikhine and Denico Autry. I really - I never make excuses about it because I really believe injuries happen to every team. We've had a few - probably some more than others - but it doesn't matter. We'll line up on Sunday with whoever we have, and everyone will play their best. It happens every year to every team in the league. You lose good players. But what matters is how you react to it and don't let it affect you - don't get in a bad mood because of injuries. It's just a question of reacting in the right way - everyone recovers and moves on. Texans vs. Titans live stream, TV channel, start time, odds 5 days ago — Derrick Henry and the Tennessee Titans will host C.J. Stroud and the Houston Texans on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET, in a matchup between two of the ... Tennessee Titans vs Houston Texans: Watch on TV, live Dec 24, 2022 — The Tennessee Titans are suddenly in a division race heading into Saturday's game against the Houston Texans at Nissan Stadium. Tennessee Titans vs Houston Texans live scores Tennessee Titans - Houston Texans game starts on Dec 17, 2023 at 6:00:00 PM UTC. Follow the game on Sofascore with live scores and statistics.

About

It’s good to have you here! We would love to use this forum ...
bottom of page