Quantum Infinity - Sleep Panel
Do you have trouble falling and/or staying asleep?
Sleep difficulties creating major distress or functional difficulties in a person’s life. Sadly, between 6 to 10 percent of all adults have symptoms severe enough for them to be diagnosed with insomnia disorder.
Balancing with the Quantum Infinity Sleep Panel, entrain your brain to sleep better, and longer. Relax your mind and run the panels on the Infinity while settling in for the night. You will begin to results immediately.
Healthy Sleep Tips
1. Set your Biological Clock - Stick to a sleep schedule of the same bedtime and wake up times,even on weekends.
2. Maintain same Sleep Rituals- Practice a relaxing routine activity such as a warm epsom salt bath with a calming essential oil or read a book.
3. Create a relaxing, sleep promoting bedroom with a comfortable bed and soft pillows.
4. Sleep in a cool bedroom between 60-67 degrees.
5. Sleep in a darkened room with black out curtains or eye shades.
6. Sleep in a quiet room that is free of noise that can disturb sleep. Noise machines can help cover up unwanted sounds like snoring.
7. Prayer- To remind ourselves how much God loves us and to remember he wants us to share our concerns and worries with him for He cares so much!<3
8. Remove all electrical devices such as clocks, radios and plugged in cell phones to eliminate any electromagnetic fields that would affect your sleep.
9. Limit screen time with electronics 2 hours before you go to bed. The light that emanates from a screen from these devices is known to activate the brain.
10. Avoid caffeine, alcohol, cigarettes,and heavy meals especially the spicy ones in the evening, since these meals could cause heartburn.
11. Eat a high protein light snack 45 minutes before bed if you have a tendency toward low blood sugar.
12. Exercise during the day.
13. Spend time in bright light either sunshine or a light therapy box during the am or afternoon hours to help manage your circadian rhythms.
14. Eliminate foods your sensitive too that could cause a reaction which would make sleeping difficult.
15. Try getting a Massage which can be very relaxing to promote sleep.
16. Treat any sleep apnea which would interfere with getting enough oxygen for sleep.
17. Keep a Sleep diary to help you better evaluate common sleep patterns or issues you may see with your sleeping habits.