The Life System | Overview
The LIFE System identifies the stresses on the body at the electro-magnetic level. Then, through biofeedback it provides data in the form of recommended homeopathic solutions, electro-acupuncture, meridian and naturopathic balancing, to the practitioner and client/patient in easy to understand numbers, charts andtext. In designing The LIFE System great care was given to make the biofeedback software as easy to use as possible.
The LIFE System as shown in the picture below, illustrate three main components: the modular based software; the head, wrist, and ankle harnesses, which are placed on the client; and the interface box, which generates the square wave signals received by the software. (Ankle harnesses attached to The LIFE System hardware are not shown.
The LIFE System Design
In designing The LIFE System, basic principles of energetic management, from ancient Chinese traditions, to the emerging field of Quantum Dynamics were considered. This gave rise to a perspective that a river of energy connects every organ, every thought and every emotion. The flow or blockage of energy reflects a profound system of communication that demonstrates the body/mind intelligence. The LIFE System seeks to create and integrate an environment of wellness, balance and harmony. The entire process is safe, gentle and non-invasive.
It works by reducing the stresses on a body at the electro-magnetic level caused by food, toxins, environment, genetics, lifestyle. The LIFE System then feeds back the appropriate electro-magnetic signals, using nano-second computer speeds, to insure total safety.
Here's more detail on how The LIFE System works:
- 1. Measures the electro-magnetic reactivity in the body via different electromagnetic responses.
- 2. Compares the tri-vector resonant frequencies of complex mathematical calculations of the body with nearly 7000 known compounds stored in the largest software database in the world. Current Rife and other point probe devices only measure resistance.
- 3. Feeds back information, in the form of recommended homeopathic solutions, electro-acupuncture, meridian and naturopathic balancing, to the practitioner and client/ patient in easy to understand numbers, charts and text.
The LIFE System Biofeedback 3 Step process:
As a premier biofeedback system The LIFE System records subtle "reactive" informal "stress potentials" provided during the assessment procedure with the practitioner.
The LIFE System evaluates the responses through the high end visual graphic interface.
The computer challenges the individual with the information by feeding it back to the client. A portab le windows based application the LIFE system offers the practitioner enhanced therapy modalities as well as in house testing capabilities.
Intuitive interface, aesthetic design and state of the art computer programming offers practitioners an easy to use interface.
Understanding The LIFE System Harness System Video
Stress Detection and Stress Reduction using The LIFE System
The LIFE System works by reducing the stresses on a body at the electro-magnetic level. Stress begins by producing an alarm response in the body, which if not managed by the body's own natural resources, can lead to the development of an adaptation response. If stress is not resolved, symptoms appear. Imbalances usually begin at the cell level, progress to tissue and organ level, and may involve whole body systems.
Stress may result from a large number of factors including:
- Thoughts of self-doubt that block perceptual awareness
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Inadequate intake of water or oxygen
- Toxic stress factors such as fungus, bacteria, viruses and chemical agents
- The presence of heavy metals
- Prescription drugs or other synthetic compounds
- Geopathic stressors such as parasites or allergens
- Genetic predisposition
- Bio-field contamination from radiation, microwaves and ELF's
All of the above stress factors can be identified using The LIFE System and with the aid of this remarkable biofeedback system balance can be restored back to the client/patient.